After a few attempts at faffing around making a professional email signature, I came across Signature Hound. It’s totally free and the signature options are great. Not only have I installed it as my Gmail signature, I’ve added it as my email signature in Dubsado.
This is my email signature to give you an idea of what you can create:
Since installing my Signature Hound signature in Dubsado, I’ve been asked a few times how to do it. So I thought I’d set out the steps in this post. Here goes:
- In Signature Hound, once you’ve designed your signature click on ‘install signature’ at the top right of the screen.
- At the bottom of the screen, click ‘copy signature as source code’. Then click ‘copy source’.
- Go over to Dubsado and go to templates > canned emails > click signature at the top.
- In the signature box that opens up, click on the code view icon at the bottom – which looks like </>.
- Delete any bits of code that appear in the box.
- Paste in the code you copied from Signature Hound.
- Click the code view icon again </>.
- You’ll then see your email signature in the text view. Don’t be alarmed by the table grid lines showing up. They always show up in Dubsado (even when you type out an email) but don’t appear when you send an email!
- Click save.
- And you’re done. Your Signature Hound email signature is ready for action!
If you’d like help with your Dubsado account setup, I offer Dubsado setup and training services – click here to find out more!